Über mich

Mein Bild
Germany
A place for hobby and professional Noisicians.

6/22/2010

BCR - 011: Fuck, The Retarded Girl - I Missed You



Here we go again, finally!
I'm really sorry I have not answered your upload-requests the last weeks, now I'm at least back to give you new stuff (later on I'm able to contribute to a split too)

So here we have Kyle Dennis' famously known "Fuck, the retarded Girl"!
I'm sure most of you allready know his project as a popular source of quality-noise and I'm sure you will like his release "I Missed You" which is to get here, as well!

The artist gave me following info to post:
FTRG (Fuck, The Retarded Girl) is harsh noise based Melbourne, Australia formed in 2007.
This release is a single recorded 1/6/10
Besides pedals; a contract mic, kazoo, shaker box, tin foil and sheets of cardboard were used as instruments.
<<<- It speaks for itself, doesn't it?


So here we have his mediafire: I Missed You

And here we have my rapidshare re-up: I Missed You

And for more information or contact:Myspace

So, ENJOY!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen