Über mich

Mein Bild
Germany
A place for hobby and professional Noisicians.

5/16/2010

BCR - 008: Same Waves - Post-Blackholes/ Landfill


So this is BCR-008!

This time with more infos about the artist.

Information given to me by the artist as follows:
"Post-Blackholes/Landfill" is the debut CD-R from the portuguese Electronic-act 'Same Waves'. It is handmade and it's only very few copies available. The aesthetic of the album is based on a 'composition of noisy sounds'"

He himself told me that it's not that typical NOISE-thingy, I agree with that, but think, it's some psychopath (often) high-peak style which reminds me a little bit of repeating gameboy-tunes - all in all a nice thing I'm not used to - still like it much!

So like everytime, at least two options:
1) Artists Mediafire: Post-Blackholes/ Landfill

2) My Rapidshare Re-Upload: Post-Blackholes/ Landfill


And last but not least, I got some website-Information:
Artists Myspace: Same Waves
Artists Blogspot: Same Waves Blogspot


ENJOY, Bitches!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen