Über mich

Mein Bild
Germany
A place for hobby and professional Noisicians.

5/17/2010

BCR - 009: SDRF - No


So this should be BCR-009 with a really nice picture of simply black.

Now, more information taken directly by the artist: " 'SDRF' is an acronym for "Subversive Disorder Researching Foundation". It started in about 2009 with some live shows in basement. I record raw material in my house using all I can - radio, fan, homemade percussion, feedback, field recordings. Then I use various filters and a synthesizer for overdubs and editing. "No" is a somewhat conceptual release. I wanted to make the shortest record in the world - track "No" is about 9 milliseconds long. The second track, "Epilogue" was taken in this debut album to make contrast with first track. I used tape loops, radio, TV, test signals, distortion pedal, various filters, field recordings etc."

My opinion on the release: It is really harsh and variable Noise which lasts around 45 minutes.
These are two tracks, but notice, the first track simply consists of absolutely >no< playtime whilst the second one (called "Epilogue", haha!)blasts your ears for the whole releases playtime!
I really love it and hope to see...ahm hear much more!

Links I can offer you:

Artists Depositfiles: NO

And of course my Rapidshare Reup: NO


So, enjoy, like everytime!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen